Bruce Webster Scholarship
- Have a minimum college GPA of 3.0
- Be a U.S. citizen AND a Tennessee resident
- Attend a Tennessee college or university
- Be a college junior or senior
- Be enrolled in a forestry program that has an urban forestry concentration
- Complete the Tennessee Urban Forestry Council scholarship application
- Submit college transcripts
- Write a short essay (typed one page or less) that describes the applicant’s academic achievements, work experience, community involvement, career plan and goals.
- Submit two recommendation letters (including one teacher or advisor).
Winner of the Scholarship will be invited to attend the Tennessee Urban Forestry Council’s fall conference to receive acknowledgement of the scholarship award, meet council members, and give a short talk.
Applications will be received January 1- April 1. All applications must be postmarked on or before April 1, 2019. Please note that late applications will not be eligible.
2015 Bruce Webster Scholarship Winner
Owner of TN Tree Pros LLC
2016 Bruce Webster Scholarship Winner
Bartlett Tree Experts
2017 Bruce Webster Scholarship Winner
Graduates May 2018
Apply between January 1st and April 1st