Tennessee Division of Forestry – Urban Forestry
Tennessee’s City & County Urban Foresters
Equal Opportunity is the Law
Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits federally assisted programs from discriminating based on race, color, or national origin.
Tennessee Urban Forestry Council also requires that its services and programs be offered to all eligible persons regardless of race, color, or national origin.
Should you feel you have been discriminated against, contact:
P.O. Box 58443
Nashville, TN 37205
Report state, local fraud to comptroller
The Tennessee Comptroller of the Treasury investigates:
- Illegal acts affecting state or local governments such as theft, fraud, and conflicts of interest
- Significant abuse of state or local government equipment or property
- Clear misuse of state or local government property, programs, or work time for personal gain
- Gross misconduct of state or local government officials or employees resulting in significant financial effects
- Consistent, wasteful conduct by state or local government officials or employees with significant financial implications
- Kickbacks or bribes to state or local government workers or officials or to state or local government vendors